A thanks giving for strength

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I have requested prayers for my daughter for healing of many small lumps found in between chest area. Now the doctor is confirmed that all her lumps found are normal any prescribed medicines and informed no need for worry. I thank and praise our...
Replies
8
Views
44
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Thank you Lord for the provision because I am able to partially pay for my debts. Please help me to have at least ### patients per day so that my employer will have enough money to help us also. Please help us generate sales so that we can expand and thus create more jobs for the local folks...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom