A Teachable Moment For All Christians In The USA

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Trump accidentally tweeted an insult at a pastor. Here’s how the pastor responded.

This Pastor Responded to President Trump the way every Christian should respond to him or anyone. Read the whole article, you will be blessed. It is a teachable moment for all of us. WE ALL NEED TO BE WALKING IN LOVE!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-pastor-responded/ar-AAH2ONq?ocid=spartanntp

“Although I was an accidental casualty caught in the cross-fire of your ‘lightweight’ tweet, your attack was very purposeful and hurtful. Many others, whether American citizens or global citizens, feel wounded and hurt by the shrapnel and side-effects of your ongoing Twitter attacks,” Carl wrote in his letter.

He hurled the same insult back at Trump that Trump had mistakenly leveled at him — but then turned it into a theological point. “Let’s be honest, you are a lightweight too,” Carl wrote. “We all are. God is the only heavyweight who knows it all and gets it right all the time.”

He pleaded with the president: “Please don’t make the Twitter-universe such a dark and depressing place. It shouldn’t be a place to argue, fight, or jockey for position. We can disagree and debate without childish name-calling. You can make Twitter a better place.”

Pastor Carl didn’t mince words for the president. “Your heart must be in a dangerous place to have such a consistent flow of defamation and disrespect towards so many,” he said.

Perhaps President Lincoln would not have been overly fond of Twitter, based on one 1861 quotation that Carl selected from the great emancipator: “I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot.”

Last edited:
All Chrstians in America should be fasting and praying for salvation of all elected officials. Jesus said. By their fruit ye shall know them. We see, hear and know who are saved and who are lost. So, let us all ask Jesus to save them and make America a missionary sending country again where lost souls will come to Him and know Him and be save and on their way to heaven. O Lord, please, save them all we pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/01/17/government-censorship-business.aspx?ui=44c8f54b37a6aed72adf71ccd45d56693da262fb61c1a12a91c63008089d255c&sd=20220306&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20230117_HL2&cid=DM1323058&bid=1696612528 ory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/10-prayers-you-can-pray-for-nigerias-christians/ 1) Pray for their physical protection On June 5, unknown gunmen attacked the St. Francis Catholic Church in the town of Owo, Ondo State in southwestern Nigeria; members had gathered to...
Replies
Views
Mimi was driven from home by extremists – but now she's back and is determined to stay Mimi doesn’t really remember one of the most important moments of her life. She’s 12 now, but was only four years old when so-called Islamic State (IS) invaded her Christian community in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kimberly Beam Holmes 0:06 So what do you do if you are married to someone who has very different spiritual beliefs and values than you do? That is what we are going to be talking about in today’s episode of Relationship Radio. We’re gonna get into the two different things: What if you married...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom