Nobody is reading this thread right now.

John 12:24
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

We can’t make sense of the circumstances in which we feel buried. Especially when we cannot see anything except darkness and can only smell the stench of decay. During such moments, we must trust that something is growing. Something is being birthed in the invisible realities we likely cannot see.

An unplanted seed is nothing more than constrained potential. We love the thought of being gifted and having the ability to do something great, but we don’t smile so brightly when we are placed in the refining processes of life. But aren’t these two intimately connected? How can we have one without the other? We cannot rightfully ask the Master Husbandman to skip out on the development of our lives simply because we are uncomfortable with being alone in dark places.

The presence of pain in our life isn’t a prophecy of our destruction. Rather, our troubles are a sign that He is preparing us for our arrival at a bright and cheerful ascent. We are in the process of sprouting new life. Breaking through the filthy soil of where we were placed in life, we sprout and rise to continue seeing another world of possibilities. But I understand the difficulty in simply trusting Him. When we’re burdened by distresses and overwhelmed by the urgent demands of life, we forget that our Vinedresser truly has our best interests at heart.
Even in that dark period it gets its needed water to sprout. It's not allowed to die.

Let's tightly hold Him at the time of our distresses, so that He will give strength to come out of darkness to the sprouted new life.
Amen.

Proverbs 2:6: For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding out of Your mouth. Let me find myself sitting at Your feet, seeking Your face, so that I may hear knowledge and understanding coming from Your month. Bless me to love, cherish, embrace, exalt, and esteem wisdom highly. God let Your wisdom, knowledge, and understanding dwell within me richly. And let me never tire of operating in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Continuing on the topic of God's Processes, the following is a follow-up on the subtopic of "Loyalty To God's Call." By all appearances, it almost seems as though Jesus is setting His disciples up for failure. I admit that I was never wealthy, but come on… Sell all that you have and distribute...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The vast needs that spread wide before us? They are already in His hands. I lay back on to the concrete and stretched my arms wide out the side. Houston's night air became shockingly fickle at times, and the darkness lent an edge to the air. Cicadas' throaty songs of the day had lulled...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://connectusfund.org/20-encouraging-prayers-for-confidence Pray These Prayers in Jesus' Name... Assurance Prayer Dear Lord, it is in confidence that I approach you. I know that you will grant me everything I ask from you if it is part of your plan for my life. I need your Spirit to walk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where its light can be seen by all who enter the house. "Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom