A Song: You Give Us Your Peace.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You give us Your peace!

Refr.
You give us Your peace,
not the peace that the world
gives - You give us of Your peace

1)The world tempts today by
offering its peace - a peace
that is falsh in its glow.
People make themselves
betray as they leave to their
own devices, but the peace
will give a sudden death * Refr.

2)When it is blowing hard
and we cannot see anything
- we shout to You in our distress.
Then Your peace warmes more
than we can see, it gives us
new strength and new glow * Refr.

3)Yes, Your peace is so great
where You in Heaven lives,
and you are sending it down
to us here. So that all on this
earth that believes in Jesus,
always can know Your peace * Refr.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom