• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

A required effort.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Colin444

Beloved Warrior
Being kind to animals is being kind to yourself. Being kind to others is being kind to them and in obedience to Gods word.

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you.
Eph. 4.32
Inverness I agree whole-heartedly. Kindness is an act of Love in which defines true Christianity. Lack of kindness is rooted in hate. As a former agent for the SPCA, I have seen many animal abuse cases and they all had something in common; hatred that extended beyond animals. They preyed on the defenseless. Hatred towards an animal (wanting to harm) is a strong indicator of a person's character. Christians must respect God's creations.

Mirthah

Humble Prayer Partner
I want to be kind to everyone. Sometimes comes around us nasty things and we fall for them. I am asking Jesus to show me and change me to be a better person. Full of kindness and goodness, just as Jesus was.

Colin444

Beloved Warrior
I want to be kind to everyone. Sometimes comes around us nasty things and we fall for them. I am asking Jesus to show me and change me to be a better person. Full of kindness and goodness, just as Jesus was.
Amen Mirthah.

SisterMeghan

Prayer Warrior
The beauty of life is not how we look but how we act toward others and toward the Gods creation. May our hearts be full of love, mercy and care towards everyone.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom