A Prayer To Have A Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamopeli@yahoo.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamopeli@yahoo.com

Guest
I want to pray for one of my sisters who has been married for four years without a child. Please God bless that family with children. Give the parents love in their hearts so they welcome everybody with peace. Please connect this family with my children, oh Lord. In Jesus' name.
 
BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD.

Psalm 127:3

My Heavenly Father! Listen to the cry of her heart. She is in deep agony and You know the reason. Yes Lord! What is life without the gift of a child! They feel empty Lord! Master! The Scripture says that You answered the cries of Hannah and blessed her with a son. Lord! Please take into account all her tears and think of her lonely state! She feels so humiliated, Have mercy upon her - remember her and bless her with a sweet child Lord! Father, forgive her iniquities and break whatever curses are hindering this blessing in her life. Grant her and her husband, good health. So help her, my father and turn her sorrows into joy. Honour her Lord by granting her a child for Your name's glory. I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Father God children are such an amazing blessing from you. Father please bless this family with children. Please put your hand on this family. In Jesus' Name Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray to God that ### and ### are blessed with a child. The pregnancy test came back negative, but ### feels that ### is pregnant. ### request God that ### becomes pregnant as soon as possible and that ### both become parents. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
218
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
233
I humbly pray from the depths of my heart. To ask for support in prayer. For protection against a group of very misguided people in the community (who are of dependency on drugs and alcohol. Vulgar, loud, involved with others who do as they do). There's a group of scorned, lonely, pretentious...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom