A Prayer : Speaking In New Tounges.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Abba Father, I really ache for all that not yet are being baptized in The Holy Spirit with speaking in new tounges as a sign, for I know how much it means to have this in the daily walk with You down here. So I thank You once again that You will call on them to receive this precious gift of Yours, and give them wisdom, will and courage to use it daily in their lives....praying in new tounges/in The Holy Spirit, and in that way building themselves up on their most Holy faith, keeping themselves in Your love....looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!

You who reads this....if you wanna know how I got baptized in The Holy Spirit, you are welcome to read about it in my blog in here. :eek:) I am so eager that you also shall experience this, by receiving this gift of God today! May God richly bless you as you read this!

Amen, the Holy Spirit actually prays for things we no not of, ...it is a surety to know we have received His spirit within us and a blessing to know that He lives inside..Lord open up the minds and hearts of Your people to receive Your spirit in Jesus name

amen the holy spirit was a gift from the Lord. The holy spirit is amazing, the holy spirit guides us to an amazing life the holy spirit guides us to the Lord's pathway it is important to be obedient to the holy spirit... The holy spirit prays for things for us that we need and dont know we need.. Praise God for the amazing gift he has given us....

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful, precious and lovely Holy Spirit of God has come down to us as a sweet heavenly dove who want us all have peace, joy and happiness in our life. Let us all welcome Him in our heart, our home and our life. Everything will change for the better, blessings, help and mercy shall come to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Drawing near to the heart of God is our daily choice. If we really want to hear His voice, receive blessings from Him and healing from His heart, then we should start drawing close to Him. Remain quiet and calm, till we hear His voice speaking to our heart. My delight o Lord is to do Thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom