mwee
Prayer Partner
A Prayer of Thanksgiving, Favour, Provision and Open Doors Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your mercy and Your protection. Thank You for carrying me and my family this far. When I look back, I can truly say, “This far the Lord has brought us.” Lord, I thank You for my son ###. Thank You for bringing him to his Form 3 examinations. Thank You for his life, his abilities, his progress and every academic achievement You have given him. As he sits for his exams, give him wisdom, understanding, concentration and confidence. Calm every anxiety and help him remember everything he has studied. May he answer accurately and do his very best. Let his results bring him joy and open the right doors for his future. Protect him physically, emotionally and spiritually throughout this examination period. Father, I place my ICPAK training from 9th–13th November into Your hands. Thank You for the two approvals that have already come through. I ask You to touch the hearts and minds of the remaining decision-makers in ### and ###. Let the final approvals come smoothly and without unnecessary obstacles. If this opportunity is from You, establish it completely. Let me attend the training with confidence, learn greatly and return with knowledge that will benefit my work and my career. Silence every negative voice, gossip, insult and discouragement around me. Let my work and character speak for me. Lord, I lift up my mother before You. Thank You for preserving her life and for every day You have given us with her. Please strengthen her body, bring healing and relief, and give her peace, rest and renewed strength. Touch every area of her health that needs Your healing hand. Guide her doctors and caregivers and give us wisdom concerning her care. Let her experience comfort, dignity, strength and many more peaceful years with us. Father, I also commit ### into Your hands. Thank You for bringing her this far. Bless her work and give her favour in her workplace. As she progresses in her career and prepares for her examinations, give her wisdom, discipline, confidence and excellent results. Open doors for her that no person can shut. Protect her from unnecessary pressure, discouragement and workplace difficulties. Surround her with people who genuinely support her growth. Lord, I pray for my work environment. Give me peace, favour and wisdom. Where there is gossip, replace it with understanding. Where there is competition, give me grace to remain focused. Where there are unfair words or judgments, defend me Yourself. Help me not to respond emotionally but to continue doing my work with excellence and integrity. Let my efforts be recognised at the right time. Father, I bring my finances before You. You know every bill, every responsibility, every debt and every need. Please provide for me abundantly and wisely. Give me the discipline to manage what You place in my hands. Bring opportunities for additional income and stable financial growth. Help me clear what I owe, meet my family's needs and build financial security. Let there be no shame or lack in my household. Lord, open doors of opportunity for me. Open the right professional doors, remote-work opportunities, training opportunities, financial opportunities and connections. Lead me to opportunities that are genuine, ethical, stable and aligned with my skills. Remove opportunities that would waste my time or exploit me. Give me discernment to recognise the doors You have opened. I pray that the work of my hands will prosper. Let my years of experience, knowledge and skills create new opportunities for me. Take me into spaces where I am valued, respected and able to grow. Let my next season be greater than the previous one. Above all, Lord, teach me to remain grateful. Thank You for my children. Thank You for my mother. Thank You for ###. Thank You for my job. Thank You for provision. Thank You for protection. Thank You for every answered prayer. Thank You even for the prayers whose answers I cannot yet see. I surrender my family, my career, my finances, my health concerns, my plans and my future completely into Your hands. May every closed door that is not meant for us remain closed, and may every door ordained by You open at the right time. May there be peace in my home, favour in my workplace, wisdom in my decisions, provision in my finances, healing in my family, success in our examinations and grace for every new opportunity. I declare that our future is in God's hands, our needs are known by Him, and our steps are ordered by Him. Thank You, Lord, because You have brought us this far, and You will not abandon us now. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen. 




Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.