A Prayer From ###'s Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita

Humble Servant
Merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
Lord I put my friend, ###, in your loving hands Lord.
Lord since the time we have become friends I keep hearing her talk about her falling health Lord.
Lord you yourself know how much lethargic she gets most of the time.
Lord she feels lot of pain in her body and is fatigued most of the time Lord.
Lord since I have started knowing her, I have not seen one day when she said that today I feel energetic and this seems to be a good day.
Lord she keeps dragging her self to office from one day to another Lord.
Lord all the tests have been done, exercise, yoga but nothing seems to be working.
She tells me Lord that her body is not as it used to be Lord and Lord she is so young herself.
Lord I cannot see her in distress.
Lord please intervene in her health and make it better.
Lord she believes that you can make her better and stronger Lord please help her and give her respite and remove all the ailments from her body Lord, do it right now Lord by your mighty power.
May she be able to work and live as before with vigour and vitality.
Lord we trust you with our prayers and believe that even before we ask, you will pay heed to our needs and will bestow us with all the blessings.
Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Gracious heavenly Father I commit this daughter ### in your mighty hands. With you everything is possible, touch her and heal her completely. Let not this ill health trouble her any more. Your promises say "I will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you." (Deuteronomy 7:15). Father Be this sister and heal her completely in your name. ### and ### didi agree in this prayer. Amen
 
i will pray for ### friend on Jesus name amen
 
If your friend has truly had all tests and nothing shows it sounds like she may be in a depression...and if she continues to speak her faith she will continue to feel ill...our words are most powerful and they speak faith and destiny to all that hear including Satan and his angels...they are happy when we acknowledge their work to the world...by complaining and dragging and saying what we feel...feelings are not truth if any and all reading this listen to anything this is it....FEELINGS ARE NOT TRUTH...the word of God is Truth and we speak our faith whether we believe good or bad...and we speak life into that faith by our actions that follow it hook, line and sinker, which means we swallow it all! Satan is not the strongest enemy our MINDS are...we can talk ourselves into or out of something it's all about how determined you are to believe whatever is in your mind...Help her to see Wisdom...now if her body is not revealing a sickness, and she is physically sick and they cannot find it that is a different story, only because her body would truly have something wrong with it........BUT...... even then always speak the faith that you believe....., Praise God, it just may be that she is convincing herself she is run down because she is in a severe depression and she is not physically sick...God bless Lord touch these ladies and bind them together as one in Your most holy presence..touch them and lead them to see through the eyes of faith let understanding speak and knowledge be with them all the days of their lives in Jesus name.
 
Dear God help ### with her health and lead her into the word to lift her spirit and praise your Holy name. Amen.
 
God remove every infirmity in this life, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys, my ### is struggling with ### and ### since ###, past 14 days she has been suffering very severely she is unable to to take more than 10 steps. I am waiting for God to heal my ### and give her good health. I feel so helpless and hopeless.
Replies
9
Views
119
Please pray for my mum, ###. I have discovered that she has early onset of dementia. She has a lot of unhealthy life style choices that I struggle to communicate to her properly for I am unwell mentally myself. Please pray that she may start planning her week around Church on Sunday, that she...
Replies
11
Views
152
I pray to god for my wife’s health and when she goes to her doctors appointment everything’s is good including her heart and liver and kidneys and her blood is clean no diseases and cancer free thank you lord Jesus amen
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom