A Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cshei462
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cshei462

Guest
It's beyond wrong...this man supposedly, is a cop killer....but he was convicted with NO EVIDENCE, no weapon found, numerous people admitted the police attempted to bribe them into testifying & the "witnesses" they had come forward, all of their testimonies had inconsistencies!

I am not trying to justify whether it is wrong or right to take a life with execution, but I am standing by faith for a man that is held accountable for a crime that he very well might not have committed by circumstantial evidence. My heart reaches out to petition a special prayer for this man and his family, also for the loved ones of the officer that was slain. ### has been accused of wrongfully executing over 66%. My God please intervene AMEN
 
FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.

LORD, YOU HAVE HEARD THE DESIRE OF THE HUMBLE; YOU WILL PREPARE THEIR HEART; YOU WILL CAUSE YOUR EAR TO HEAR, TO DO JUSTICE TO THE FATHERLESS AND THE OPPRESSED, THAT THE MAN OF THE EARTH MAY OPPRESS NO MORE.

Psalm 22:24; Psalm 10:17, 18

.in your powerful name i pray you Jesus amen
 
Father God I ask that You would intervene in this situation, and let the truth be out. If this man is innocent I ask that You would help him to be set free. I plead the blood of Jesus on this man, and I ask that You would be with the family and friends of the officer that was slain, and give them total peace and comfort them.

Father God I ask that You would intervene in this situation, and let the truth be out. If this man is innocent I ask that You would help him to be set free. I plead the blood of Jesus on this man, and I ask that You would be with the family and friends of the officer that was slain, and give them total peace and comfort them. I also ask that You would comfort the family of this man that is being held. In Jesus name this I pray. amen.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for fairness, justice, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ###, Healing from Cancer. He had a previous operation and the Doctors thought they got it. Evidently it returned in the same place. Let your will be done in this matter Lord! This Man's wife is my cousin,(###).I ask that you pray for her also as His caregiver. I Thank you Lord God
Replies
11
Views
170
In name god pray that all wrong doing will be exposed, theft, lies, stealing of guests rooms, that elderly man family will contact police and attorneys. That if any coworkers are involved that they will be prosecuted and pay back ### and car stolen. Peace work again.
Replies
11
Views
188
Need to get back training as been inconsistent and been feeling defeated and having thoughts of doubt and unbelief, need my own place with gym, I am indebt please need your prayers
Replies
12
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom