A Prayer For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanathon

Prayer Warrior
My family I feel loves each other a lot and I just want them to be able to express themselves joyfully with each other, I pray that my brother would have a great time at school senior year that I could be a good brother to ### and a good son to my mom ### and ### and ### also ask that my Dad would be healed and cured of Parkinson's and all its effects in Jesus Christ's name I pray and ask for help praying for my family.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
206
Unspoken prayer request for my family.🙏
Replies
13
Views
193
Please pray for my daughter ### and her family for peace and a financial breakthrough and for their neighbours to stop interfering with them
Replies
12
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom