A prayer for all who uplifted me last night, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barneey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barneey

Guest
A prayer for all who uplifted me last night, I want to thank God for his steadfast love. In Matthew he promised whatever we ask in his name, he shall grant us. My son has allowed me to see my grandson. I will be going to hospital to see him. Thank you Lord,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
As I will be going to see my grandson, my husband won't be as he is a smoker. I ask the Lord to perform a miracle and touch him so he can give up smoking. He has tried everything medically, but it's not helping. Please Lord, pour holy spirit for my husband to understand that you are the only fortress and you can make him stop smoking. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to a helpline or a...
Replies
6
Views
199
I don’t understand what is up with my mom, she was bending really snippy and snappy at me last night. It’s bad enough that she ruined Palm Sunday by picking on me for “not being joyful” or for “not having thoughts!” Now she is accusing me for being lukewarm all because I didn’t show the kind of...
Replies
6
Views
293
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom