A Poem : Jesus Loves You! :o)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus loves you!

For many years you
have heard about Me

I have sent many in
your way, so that you
could know more
about Me - My love

You are longing to
have a personal
meeting with Me

I long even more
after this - and I
will let it happen

I will let you know
My love and power
- if you wanto

You shall experience
Me in a way that
you will never ever
doubt that I do live

I am longing to
show you Who I Am
- I love you.

Your Saviour Jesus!

thank You Jesus for Your love and Your direction...continue to guide us and keep us in Your divine will to know the fullness of Your love...(which I don't think I can ever comprehend...because I am so not worthy to receive it...) thank You Jesus for seeing me in the eyes of Grace and Mercy...thank You Lord for all things

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Beyond the reaches of my red eyes I left those things that harmed me and led me to sin against the Lord. God has wrought many strange things in my life till I wake us and see the light coming out from a dark tunne. Then I heard a voice coming down from heaven. I will never leave you nor...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have been going through a hard time lately. I called on the Lord for help and mercy, He heard me from heaven and helped me get out of this mess. I love Jesus with all of my heart, He really is the answer to all our problems we face in life. More love, more power, more of You in my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Our hear rejoices in You alone and there is no place on earth to be happy and joyful, it is your holy presence that we find true relief to our troubled souls and our worries and pain will stay away from us when we give all the glory, all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My Comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strenght, it is Him who brought us here to earth to be a blessing to many. Let every breath and all that I am never cease to worship. Jesus, the center of all joy and peace. Are you longing for the fullness of God in your life? You need the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My heart belongs to the Lord. He has come to me and said. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I have always desired for honesty, contentment and integrity before the Lord. He knows our hearts desire and He will always direct our path towards Himself. Never ever doubt...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom