A Poem : He Died For Us!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He died for us!

Quietly - without many words
He died for me
to save my soul
from eternal death and torture
- SO much does He love me....

Quietly - without many words
He died for you
to save your soul
- SO much does He love you....

Quietly- without many words
He died for us
to save our souls
- SO much does He love us....

Jesus died....!
and rose again,
He lives TODAY!
default_cross.gif
default_amen.gif

Similar Requests

• Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one has come to pray at the Garden of Gethsemane because of fear of bombs being dropped on them. It is so sad to see the emptiness of this place when no one is around. But at this wonderful place Jesus continue to pray for Himself and for strenght for things that will happen to Him in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The real Christmas story is the story of God’s becoming a human being in the Person of Jesus Christ. Why did God do such a thing? Because He loves us! Why was Christmas necessary? Because we needed a Savior! Why does God love us so much? Because He is love itself (1 John 4:8). Why do we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom