A person of our rental apartments is trying to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
A person of our rental apartments is trying to cause trouble and wants to go before court. I do not agree with it because I have an old contract which is ok for me. Please pray that my rent costs are protected and that they can't cause me any problems. I can't afford to pay more as I'm still unemployed and my flat is expensive.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I ask for your prayer and abundance. That we get great tenants to rent ### house. That you send them soon. That the person will care for home, take care and is able to pay the rent on time. In God’s Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
445
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yesterday I was taking a nap after having worked gig work in the morning. I received a hard knock at the door and it was the Landlord. The Landlord mocked me and ridiculed me and harassed me because I’m behind on my rent. A payment has just been made, but...
Replies
9
Views
228
God I come before you again praying in regards to our home inspection. As you know my landlord has said this inspection determines if our home is sold. We cannot afford to move as well as have too many rescued animals to be approved anywhere. Lord I've done everything I can yet there are still a...
Replies
8
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom