A New Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a shield

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that the Father would give me clarity concerning this life. That I would have inner peace. I have seemed to have lost my flame. Just life has worn me down. And the inconsistencies within church have put a bad taste in my mouth. It gets so frustrating. I know God is real but I don't understand how to live this life as a Christian. I just want to live right but nothing seems to fit.

I feel aimless and without purpose. I pray that God would help me and bless me and get me on the straight path. Amen
 
God holy spirit our teacher and gudien please touch this brother and encourage to fulfill word's of God, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would lead my family to a sound church where there is a substantial population of African American Christians. The church we have been attending has only four African Americans including myself and my mom (the other two are children who were born into the church). There are...
Replies
7
Views
153
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET A NEW HOME FOR MYSELF MY CATS THE WIND IS A GOOD THING FOR MYSELF MY DIRECT OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS OK NOW GREATLY ORANGENADE ### IS OK I HAVE GREAT WISDOM INSIGHT HOW TO HANDLE THE ATTACKS TO END THE ASSINGMENTS EVERYDAY...
Replies
7
Views
131
Hi I’m struggling very badly and need help in Jesus name. I feel like I’m at the bottom of the barrel and can’t survive. Circumstances are crashing around me. The doctors gave me a very grim prognosis and I’m facing a possible eviction lawsuit. I just don’t have the strength to deal with...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom