A New Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter neeciek02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neeciek02

Guest
I'm praying to be delivered from a very abusive marriage of 14 years. I'm hoping to one day find true love. I've never had a real relationship with a man. I really want to find true love before I die.
 
I'm joining you in your prayer of deliverance, and I pray God to let you know what true love is, how it feels, how it uplifts us, like the love of God.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new life for now i get my hair fixed to STAY ON MATCHING MY CAT GIRL CAT THE SANE COLOR I NEED GREATER BANDS NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET READY SEXY ALWAYS NO WORRIES GREATLYY SHAVE MY LEGS ALL AREAS EVERYDAY COLLAGEN TWICE A VERY STRICT ROUTINE I BALANCE...
Replies
7
Views
112
I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
144
Hallelujah! God has opened a door, and I was able to share the Gospel with the Chancellor of Germany, ###. Could you please pray that this seed will sprout and bear abundant fruit and multiply in Jesus' name, that God will grant it to flourish (1 Corinthians 3:7)? Thank you, and God bless you in...
Replies
6
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom