A ### ### Need Help Pay For Schooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermanalupe

Guest
Lord, help my daughter with this problem of the finance for school, she wanted so much to be a medical assistant, and continue in the missionary field. We just didn't have that kind of money, Lord, $16,000 is a lot of money God, If any of the letters we sent out to friends found the way in their hearts to help her Father, I am desperate for you, I am blessed Father, please I need you to help her God, She has been your faithful servant Lord and she deserves it. Her name is ### ### ### and she wants to attend ### ### if any Christian friends want to help in prayer and in any way the Lord guides your hearts. Thank you Father for everyone here, bless them greatly. Amen
 
Praise you Lord Jesus.

Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, we thank you for all the blessings that you have given us and the for everything that you have done for us.

Lord God we lift you up ### and her daughter, Father we pray, you have given her daughter the talent and the heart for missionary works, Lord God please provide for her the money she needs so she can become a medical assistant and serve you in the field. Father we know nothing is impossible to you, and if it will give you glory and honor you will give her the desire of her heart.

Lord we thank you for your abundant blessings and for hearing our prayers this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus name we pray Amen Amen...
 
Child of God,

Being confident of this very thing, that God who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6). And the LORD will perfect that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8). God Got You. Trust God & Rest in His faithfulness. God is faithful. He Loves You. Place your confidence in God and not in your circumstances or what you see. Don’t count God out…Everything is going to be alright! This is going to work out for your good.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please step in my life and perfect all things that concern me. Don’t let me ever give up; but always trust You in confidence to complete the Work that You have begun in me for Your glory. Bless me Lord Jesus with whatever I stand in need of and teach me how to be content with whatever You have blessed me with. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, my friends, and the writer of this prayer. God Thank You. Thank You For Your Word and Thank You for keeping Your Word.”

Dr. ### said… Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is.

/>

I Have Confidence…###

Just Trust God… God Got You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Lord may you provide for ### and bless her abundantly. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Lord I'm praying that my daughter can get back to college and get the financial assistance necessary to continue her education. I pray that my husband who stole all the money we had for bills and school to support his addictions finds clarity and the devil who has a grip on him is banished...
Replies
9
Views
322
I'm still coughing phlegm in air-conditioning room, so I need a pray for continual healing. I also wanna pray for my relationship. I wanna ask help to remove all negativity thoughts in my mind because I'm still down after seeing others progress but I have no idea what can I do. God I wanna pray...
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom