A Miracle Of Good Health!

  • Thread starter Thread starter snellwoman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snellwoman

Guest
Lord, thank You for such wonderful friends & family in my life! I pray now especially for ### and her family. ###'s son-in-law ### is hospitalized. He was recently diagnosed with throat cancer. He is going through chemotherapy, has a tube for nutrition going straight to his stomach, but he keeps vomiting it all out. He cannot speak at all. He is in very bad condition and must endure chemotherapy for 1 more month with daily treatments. You also know how ###'s mother was just robbed for 6000€ as she didn't know how to be careful. Several severe illnesses and funerals have just happened in the family. LORD, YOU SEE ###'S POOR CONDITION AND HIS CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE BLESS ### WITH IMPROVING HEALTH! LIFT THIS ILLNESS & DISCOMFORT FROM HIM, GIVE HIM THE ABILITY TO SPEAK AGAIN AND HOLD THE NUTRITION IN. I REBUKE THIS CANCER IN JESUS' NAME!!! LORD, FILL ### WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND COMFORT HIM IN HIS DESPAIR. I PRAY, LORD END THIS SUFFERING!! LIFT THIS FAMILY OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT! BLESS THIS FAMILY WITH YOUR GOODNESS & GOOD HEALTH! Thank You for all your blessings! IN JESUS' NAME IN PRAY.
 
I am sending prayers for healing, envisioning Jesus laying his hands on ### to heal his body. I am also praying for ### and her family, that they now begin to have many blessings come their way, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mom good health and long life. She suffering from some illness in her body pray for my mom God bless her good health and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
10
Views
95
Lord Hear our prayer for complete healing of my father, who is bedridden post brain stroke surgery since ### and he is under rehabilitation. Lord our Saviour, the great physician, Kindly resolve his neuro issues and restore his body movement. Regulate his BP and other vitals to normal. Grace him...
Replies
7
Views
15
Loving jesus i pray for my husband give him good Health this day is not keeping well.Hral jesus him a body pain and headache.
Replies
15
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom