A Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilla120312

Disciple of Prayer
We have been renting for a long time now & we dream about having our own home & tomorrow. I. Go to see about different programs that might help us. I pray that the doors will be open & that the Lord will make a way that we get approved that someone out there will help us that Nothing will prevent us from having our own home In Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray with me to get a home loan we have struggled to stay in our home of 20 years a home in which my children grew up in, a home my grandchildren have known as home, we rent and our landlord evicted us to sell the home but we might be able to get a home loan sorry I'm really...
Replies
9
Views
125
I'm having trouble paying my rent and I don't want to go homeless and I've been trying to keep it up on my own I've been paying all my car payment insurance food gas internet I have two dogs and I'm struggling and I just need prayers strong prayers to help me keep going not to lose my job but to...
Replies
11
Views
144
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom