A Home, This Week, Please God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,

Please let me be housed safely somewhere I can afford, as soon as possible. In the next few days if possible. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in prayer for an urgent need. I need to move out of my current residence by ###, but I have not yet found a suitable place to live. I ask the Lord to make a way where there seems to be no way. May He lead me to the right self-contained house that is affordable, safe...
Replies
8
Views
173
I SPEAK LIFE GREATLYYYYYYYYY URGENTLY NEW HOME WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET IM DONE TRYING WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT I HAVE FAUGHT AS HARD AS I COULD ITS NOT REALITY OF DREAMS IN THE HOUSE IM AT GREATLY ALWAYS BEING UNFAVORABLE IN DISMAY HATE IS TO HARD TO BREAK THRU THE BARRIERS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR...
Replies
9
Views
373
Life in I get a new home 🏠 of my own that is a good thing for me greatly appreciated STAY MIRACLES WHERE MY BELONGINGS ARE SAFE SECURE DONT GET CUT UP OR RIPPED INTO WHEN IM SLEEPING 💤 EVER AGAIN FOREVERMORE...LIFE IN I GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER I CAN VACATION IN AND LIVE IN GREATLYYY..I LITERALLY...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom