Never ever forget who your Father is. The One who redeemed us from sin and evil. The One who will lead us all to our eternal home in heaven. He loves you, He cares for you, He wants you and me to be holy and pure before His holy presence.

So, when you are over loaded by fear, doubt and stress, God's merciful compassion and care will fall over you and take away all burden from your troubled soul. Thank Him, praise Him, adore Him. He really cares for all of us.

I just want to shout praises to my heavenly Father.
He loves me with an everlasting love.
His care and mercy will never ever depart from us.
Great and wonderful He is.
Amazing in compassion and care.
I shall forever sing praises to Him.
Now and forever more.
Amen


Call unto Me... says the Lord. I will answer thee.
 
Never ever forget who your Father is. The One who redeemed us from sin and evil. The One who will lead us all to our eternal home in heaven. He loves you, He cares for you, He wants you and me to be holy and pure before His holy presence.

So, when you are over loaded by fear, doubt and stress, God's merciful compassion and care will fall over you and take away all burden from your troubled soul. Thank Him, praise Him, adore Him. He really cares for all of us.

I just want to shout praises to my heavenly Father.
He loves me with an everlasting love.
His care and mercy will never ever depart from us.
Great and wonderful He is.
Amazing in compassion and care.
I shall forever sing praises to Him.
Now and forever more.
Amen


Call unto Me... says the Lord. I will answer thee.
Thank-you so much for writing this...
I so needed to hear this encouragement
and I know many people need this too...
God Bless You My Friend...xox...
 
Thank-you soo much for writing this...
i soo needed to hear this encouragement
and i know may many people need this too...
God Bless You My Friend...xox...
That is so wonderful. That is so good to read what God is doing among those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. May Jesus comfort your soul. May healing and mercy come all over you. Continue to live for Him, thanking Him, praising Him and adoring His holy name. Jesus alone is worthy of all glory.
 
Never ever forget who your Father is. The One who redeemed us from sin and evil. The One who will lead us all to our eternal home in heaven. He loves you, He cares for you, He wants you and me to be holy and pure before His holy presence.

So, when you are over loaded by fear, doubt and stress, God's merciful compassion and care will fall over you and take away all burden from your troubled soul. Thank Him, praise Him, adore Him. He really cares for all of us.

I just want to shout praises to my heavenly Father.
He loves me with an everlasting love.
His care and mercy will never ever depart from us.
Great and wonderful He is.
Amazing in compassion and care.
I shall forever sing praises to Him.
Now and forever more.
Amen


Call unto Me... says the Lord. I will answer thee.
Father God thank you for all you have given to us Father I put my children into your hands I ask Father fill them with your Love and understanding and compassion for each other Father deliver them from all evil I ask in the name of Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:15 – “And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so, the Lord saw it and relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was destroying the people, ‘Enough! Withdraw your hand.’ The...
Replies
11
Views
153
  • Article Article
For sure, our dear Savior and Lord shows His mercy and compassion on those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. To those who are suffering untold pain, the sick, those who have depression and stress, Jesus comes along and sends healing to our broken body. Love so much reading this...
Replies
1
Views
353
  • Article Article
If we want to receive God's mercy and compassion in our life, we must ask in prayer believing His love will come down from heaven and will help us to continue to road that leads to heaven. All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, toward those who honor His covenant and decrees. Prov...
Replies
3
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom