A Cleansing Of My Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
My Adonai, Father of our hope and freedom. You are the love of my life. You are the living water. Giver of all good things, You are my only hope. Establish me to be armed with the mind of Christ & to be strong in Your Spirit. Help me to hide your words in my heart to fight & overcome Satan when he come along to challenge me & to deceive me in my life. Help me to resist him, to completely overcome & conquer him in Christ. Grant me a deeper repentance & cleansing of my heart. Help me to turn away from any idols I may still keep in my life & to forsake any old way I may still desire & to draw closer to You. Regardless of the circumstance outside the world, with You is peace, joy, love & hope. Please help me to trust in Your faithfulness for every trouble, problem & storm I'm passing through & that may come along in my life. Your kingdom is very near & I want to be ready for the marriage of the lamb. Please help me to repent, to change, to grow spiritually & to build Godly character in my life. May my prayer come before You my Adonai, please answer me according to Your promise. In You is the Kingdom, the power & the glory forever. I pray in our beloved Messiah Jesus, the way, the truth & the life. Amen.
 
Father, you promised in your word, that you will give us a new heart, and put your spirit in us. So Father, answer the cry and the desire of your son, ###, I pray, amen!
 
Ephesians:3:20 Lord is able to do abundant things working through us. Amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
99
Almighty Father through Jesus Christ Your Son, I come before as a sinner and unrighteous being before Thy face. Forgive my sins and cleanse my unrighteousness. I pray for protection as I go out and get back. I pray for total healing of my wife from cyst in her internal body and epileptic...
Replies
11
Views
135
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy. Thank you for your provision and protection. Forgive me for my anxiety, stress, even fear. I have been through a lot and sometimes it’s difficult to think positive, thinking about life. I’m sorry. I have been around the most difficult and unkind people at...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom