a car. the car I have now I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
a car. the car I have now I have to get money back on. very dangerouse to drive. pray the Lord blesses me with a car. also have dr appointment tomorrow. pray I am safe getting there and nothing breaks. it's my only way. pray I am protected and blessed at my appointment tomorrow. praise God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humiliated, degraded and looked down upon by certain people. I don't have much of a life. I don't have a car and without a car I can only work from home. I was pet sitting until my dad who I live with made me lose my job pet sitting. Humiliated me in front of the couple that has already...
Replies
6
Views
243
LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
187
Jesus never help so now I have stopped reading the bible and he only favor foreigners it seemed so now this will be the end.
Replies
6
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom