A Better Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

believer

Guest
Please pray for me to secure another quickly.
 
Lord I pray for ### to deliver him from all his troubles and give him a new heart which is full of hope in You. Grant him his heart's desire. Amen
 
Lord have Your way in her life and bring the desires of her heart to manifest themselves according to Your plan and purpose for her life in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will end duty no more than 2 times this summer. Also, please let me have a later shift. If I am in the morning - 7:30 - I must wake up at 3:30/4:00/4:30 depending on my digestion issues. It's really torture for me. I work in a high school in another city. Please pray that the...
Replies
6
Views
96
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
154
Pray for peace in ### Security company among the management and security guards. Pray for the troublesome ### Security supervisor ### to be peaceful, humble and stop running his big mouth to spread lies about his innocent coworkers who he claimed "slept on the job." Pray for the ### Security...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom