A Beautiful Journey

Gods

Disciple of Prayer
I Want to find Christ. I want him to come into my life I'm ready to give up all my worries and let him take control. I surrender! I'm so ready! Somebody pray for ###. I'm ready for this beautiful journey....
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Jesus is the only way to the Father, we are to confess Him as our Lord and Saviour for us to be saved. Say this prayer with me:

Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying on the cross for my sins, I confess all my sins and I accept Your gift of salvation for my life through the washing of my sins with Your precious Blood. I am born again now and I will live for You alone in Jesus name. Amen.

You're saved now, spend more time with the Word, eat the Word as food and live a holy life because Jesus has given you the grace to live above Satan and his cohorts. You're blessed.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We're traveling today to ### for medical purpose pray request for safe journey my brother ### Will be driving the car pray so that he won't get tired of driving. My sister in law ### and niece ### n myself all are traveling. Pray for safe journey. Not to get any traveling sickness on the way. No...
Replies
9
Views
125
Heavenly Father, As we prepare for our upcoming trip to ###, ###, ###, and back home to ###, we place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please go before us and clear every path. Guide every step we take, protect us throughout our journey, and surround us with Your angels wherever we go...
Replies
11
Views
249
We're traveling back today to home. Yesterday we had came for medical visit. Pray request so that we will reach home safe. And for me also for not to feel any stomach problem on the way. Yesterday while journey I was feeling stomach bloating and gassy and tired and strain Cos of Long time...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom