:)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith4ever

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank god for the words that Prayer Angel and the encourager have taken the time out to send me , thank you for them and may god continue to bless them, in jesus name amen,

I thank god for the words that Prayer Angel and the encourager have taken the time out to send me , thank you for them and may god continue to bless them, in jesus name amen,
Beloved faith4ever, dear friend in Christ Jesus, Thank you for the kindness in your comments.They are so much appreciated! And I indeed thank God for the words He gives unto me as He blesses those who inquire or seek prayer! All Glory Be To God! Amen.

May you be forever blessed by God, dearest one, and may He walk beside you every day of your life!

Never fear! With the Divine Power of Jesus Christ, Yes! You CAN Obtain That Which You Are Seeking, According To His Will!

Faith4ever, You are so welcome. To God be the glory. Today I need your thank you. This prayer is for you!

Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, Bless me. Encourage me each and every day. God there is a void in my life; fill this void. Fill this place in my heart that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You. Fill the emptiness, this hungering, this thirsting for more of You with You, Your Word, Righteousness, Love, Joy, Wisdom, Peace and Contentment. Fill me with You until Iam overflowing with You. And God all that I have asked of you in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer in Jesus' name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please do something today to rid me of a few of these horrible demons. Throw them into hell or something please. I cannot stand this annoyance any longer. Send an arch angel to stay here until these demons have given up and left. Please help today. In Jesus mighty name amen đź’ś
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom