911

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes I need a miracle pray ASAP to keep my job an have a way to work an back an to keep my motel room an still take of my grandparents an stop people from trying do me wrong I need a very beautiful girl that I can date an love me an to remove whatever evil off me asap an to get my food stamps
Replies
12
Views
174
911 I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BY THE BEACH URGENTLY WHERE MY BELONGINGS AREN’T BEING RIPPED APART AND MY SOCKS UNDERWEAR SOME ARE STOLEN ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY.. I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE & MY GIRL CAT CAN COME WITH ME URGENTLY ITS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WOULDN’T WANT ME...
Replies
7
Views
165
Hi please pray that I pass my ### exam for the state. because I need to work ASAP. Thanks. And peace be with you 🙏
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom