5780. YEAR OF THE ROAR. Amazingly beautiful worship with bible prophecies, encouragement...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You just need to listen to this. You will feel peace and deep presence of God after a while and like heaven earth. You will get biblical encouragent, pictures etc. Warmly recommanded video especially for wounded and lost ones. But also for all who want to hear God between the lines. God speaks directly but you will also hear His stll small voice talking to you indirectly. These are your instructions. God bless you all.

5780. The year of the roar (Nate and Christy - you tube)

Please comment only if you have listened to the video. I cover with the blood of Jesus this post and blog in the name of Jesus from the enemy.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have been wounded several times and rejected by all my coworkers when I shared the Lord with them. I have prayed for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls and be on their way to heaven. Guess what. Jesus is answering all my prayers. One by one are getting saved and I am sure I will see all of them in heaven when I get there.

Similar Requests

• Article
Don't give up now! We are on the verge of the greatest spiritual awakening the church has ever seen. that's roughly the title and it's on Midnight Cry with Deborah. Prophecy - I see confusion, chaos, anarchy by Jennifer LeClaire. More prophetic Words on what's coming soon to the 'west'. Like I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This video will surely bless you. Please watch it and listen.what God is talking to YOU. I was so blessed that i had epiphany and shouted and cried and prayed, so how can i resist to share this with you? God bless you all! You tube video: '202O YEAR OF THE EAGLES'' (chanel Lighthouse global)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "The day is coming when you will see the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing where he should not be." (Reader, pay attention!) "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack. A person out...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The 60 Character Traits of Mystery Babylon #1. The Jewish Population Issue: Jeremiah 50:8, 25; Jeremiah 51: 6, 45; Isaiah 48:20 and also Revelation 18:4. These are all references to Jewish people living in this future "Mystery Babylon" in the ancient Babylon, from the 6th Century BC till well...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom