40 Days Day 8

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Good day all. Yesterday I was talking about pride and the different forms it takes. There are more topics about pride I would like to cover but today as we start our second week I would like to discuss another topic. As I read the posts of many and read the prayer requests of many, my heart aches and I can feel all of your frustration, desperation, etc.

I believe that God has called us to stand in the gap for our marriages, spouses, children and everyone who we come into contact, but he did want us to constantly be working at it. It should just flow out of us as he pours into us. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

A lot of us are sitting here looking at what Satan has stolen and focusing on Satan. He is that good. We think we are waiting on God but we are actually praising Satan.

Our father has given us many things to be grateful for. He has promised us what he has for us. We need to stop worshiping Satan and focusing on him and all that he has taken from us. Satan is like a spoiled little child he shouts and screams to get our attention. He don’t care if it is good attention or bad attention as long as our focus in on him. He does this because as long as our focus is on what he has taken we cannot or will not be focusing on what God has given us or what god has promised us or just resting in God presence knowing that he has given us peace.

Make you prayer to God and then claim it. Stop waiting for it to come true. Stop focusing in what your spouse is doing or not doing, stop focusing on what needs to be paid. Res in the assurance that no matter what happens it is part of God’s bigger plan for our lives. Don’t worry because his plans are so much better than ours. His ways are so much better than ours. Today just spend some time with God. Just praise him for everything. The problems the fixes, the relief and for carrying us when we could carry ourselves.

Amen. Write down at least 20 things you have to praise God for. 20 may seem like a lot but once you get started and into it you will not want to stop. Start every day with praise and thanksgiving to God and see how your mood starts to change. Spend time in the word every day. Start small and work your way up. Everything will start to change. Just rest in his presence and claim what he has told you he will do for you.

Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

REJOICE EVERONE PRAISE GOD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED.

Then in your journal:

. Write any prayer you have for Today. Anything you need for today. No matter how small.

Also write anything you are thankful for today and some praises to God. For he is worthy and deserves it. Amen.

If you still have time or at some point today. Find a verse or scripture text reading. Anything out of the bible and read and meditate on it for a few minutes, then write a little bit about what you got from it, how it made you feel. Anything.
(We will do these every day).

Anthonette.

List of names and marriages

Joe and Cindy Frank
Tina and Michael Nadama
Karen and Tim Rice
Anthonette And Rudolph Simons
Kevin and Nancy Owens
Marriage Covenant Ministries
Wobanda Felly
Gary Mayfeild
Lori And Darryl Vartabedian
Debroah and Sonny Woods
Judy Hite
Richard Willis
Shawn and Kristen Drennen
Kim61
Shanita and DaMon Johnson
Neta and Chris
Paula and Allen
Mandy Shumacker
Heather Lueth
Scott and Crystal
B.J. and Threasa Scroggins and Family
Nina and Dennis
Dilawn and Ryan
Chandra and Greg
Adam and Sabrina Lawson
Karen Savoie
Beverly Lagana
Sallie and Andre Clement
Lisa Dabe
Wes and Jodi Bailes
Farah Meza Lopez and Henry Brekvoort
Carmen and Erin
Carly and Crystal
Gina and Ade Olawale
Diana and Juan Pablo
Leslee and John Rossotto
Nick and Sarah McNeill
Brad and Rosemary Salisnury
Eric and Crystal Meehan
Neil and Nancy Quinn
Stephen and Noelle Mounce
Barta and Billy Kemp
Solon and Leah Philips
Lichelle Whittaker
Arcy Espana
Katy and Erine Macias
Karen and Andre Marias
Susan and Rob
Luis and Mattie Bediako
Scott and Heather Ellis
Lourdres and Tommy Moore
Mark and Greeta Anderthoon
Ugo and TopeOsuya
Tim and Jennie Packard
Janet and Rodney Whitmore
Scott and Delores Hanks
Diana Moreno
Sheila and Jose Reveron
shadowofleaves
AHEMED AND Charmaine Bouchouka
Kevin and Michelle
Freddrick and Angela Young Jordan
Jade and Willie Cordova
Jessica and Ronald Ndoro
Pam and Richard Thompson
Ernest and Nichole Herrere, and children Josiah, Selah, Eliannah, Jude
David and Elizabeth Barrios
Krystal and Ervin Arroyo
Bwire Anne Wanjiku and Chrispinus Bwire
Chily and Ana Maria Alviar
Torrey and Stephanie Harrison
Stephen & Noelle Mounce
Jack and Kimie Michele Beeching
Mike and Missy
Mike and Tami Crites
Lela and Jeremy
Ty and Talitha Brittain
Ben and Lisa Marie
Benjamin and Lisa Marie Loya
Torrey and Stephanie Harrison
Jamie Keeney
Mark and Jennifer
Clayton and Elvira Sneed

Father God thank you thank you thank you for all that you have done for us. Yes we have stumbled but by your grace we have not fallen. Thank you for trials because the mature us. Thank you for using us to intercede for our loved ones, thank you that you have already finished the works that we have asked for. Thank you for loving me and dying for me Father. Thank you thank you thank you Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Biological & Chemical Attack From Within MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM JONATHAN THEIBEN Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill”...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven. We are really blessed. We felt the touch of God. With thankful heart we sung. For all the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom