370

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I ask u in Jesus Christ name to change me into the man you want me to be. Change the direction of my marriage change me to the man that can do anything with yr help. Father allow my prayers to answer and opened up in our life so we can see yr love. Make my heart new and my wife's heart new as one. Lord I believe that prayer works but may I see it in my wife's life, I see it in mine. Please a Father Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
140
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
125
🕊️Video Time with Descendant, Holy Spirit Convicts, Jn 16:18, Matrimonial Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Godly Sorrow —> Repentance unto Life w/o Regret 2 Cor 7:10... Father, thank you that as much in us is able, we forgive her for keeping my son from videoing with me then (months of his life I barely got...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom