</3>

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
LORD HELP MEEE! MY HEART IS CRYING. THIS GUY I'M WITH..IS JUST.. THIS WANT HOW IT SOPOSSE .BE. WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE WE GOING THRU THIS. PLEASE IN JESUS NAME I ASK U TO TAKE ALL MY WORRIES, PAIN, TEARS AWAY AND FILL ME WITH PURE HAPPINESS, LOVE AND JOY. HELP US PLEASE WHY DO I FEEL SO DEPRESSED WHEN HE JUST SEEMS NOT TO CARE
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father, may you give discernment to ### that this guy is not for him, and the strength to get out of this relationship. May you give her the wisdom, Lord, that all she need is You. In Jesus' loving name. Amen.

And most of all, Father, may she listen to what you are telling her through all the prayers here... I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
I’m still going through more custody battle stuff. Got back into therapy and to see the therapist face of what looks like hopelessness sucks too. I ask myself why didn’t God allow me to kill myself over 8 years ago just to be living in so much pain. Kids hate. Two of the three refuse to see me...
Replies
14
Views
232
Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom