3 unspoken request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 3 unspoken requests I'm asking prayer for/about in Jesus Thank you
Replies
7
Views
117
Please pray about 3 unspoken requests for me. I need prayer today about In Jesus' name. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
96
Please Pray About 3 Specific Important unspoken request That I have Please Also Pray for ### to Have A Very accomplishing Day and Not Procrastinate Or be unfocused That ### will Be able to do all the things ### need to do And Without Problems Or Hindrance That ### will Complete ### list of task...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom