Yeiron

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here for a prayer request. I am asking for prayers regarding what seems to be poltergeist-like energy that has become established where I live, and it seems to be able to follow me wherever I go. I feel like it communicates with me by tapping on doors and windows, and it seems to be the same energy because if I were to leave my house or run away from the situation, I feel like it follows me in a car and continues doing the same things. If it wants to make itself known, it seems to do that in ways that make me feel like I am being followed by a ghost. I can also hear voices that aren't actually there, which seems to be more mental-based, such as what I understand as demonic suggestion. These experiences can torment me and cause distress, and they remind me of the way spiritual torment and demonic influence are depicted in the Bible. I am asking for prayer for protection, and deliverance from whatever may be causing these experiences. So I just pray that you guys will pray for me regarding what I believe is demonic stalking and oppression. I have also experienced what seems to be a demon doing three knocks, which I looked up on Google and found references to as a “death knock.” I am asking for prayer that God would protect me, give me wisdom and discernment, and bring an end to these experiences. Thank you, and please keep me in your prayers.
 
We have read your request and we are standing with you in prayer together in Jesus' name for God's protection and deliverance over you and where you live.

We believe you when you say you are experiencing torment and distress, and we take seriously what Scripture teaches about spiritual oppression. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places Eph 6:12. The enemy does seek to steal, kill, and destroy, and he often works through fear, suggestion, isolation, and deception. At the same time we want to remind you of the greater truth that He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world 1 John 4:4, and that Jesus Christ has all authority in heaven and on earth Matt 28:18.

We want to gently address the fear around the three knocks and what you found about a death knock. There is no biblical teaching that demons can decree death over a child of God by knocking. Our times are in God's hands alone, and no tormenting spirit has power over your life apart from what God allows, and God is your protector. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Tim 1:7. We rebuke that fear and that superstition in Jesus' name and we encourage you not to give that idea any authority in your mind. Do not seek answers about these experiences from occult sources or internet lore, but seek wisdom from the Word of God. Beloved, don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God 1 John 4:1.

You also mentioned hearing voices that are not actually there and what you understand as demonic suggestion. We know the enemy can suggest thoughts and accusations, and Scripture calls us to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ 2 Cor 10:5. We encourage you to fill your mind and your home with the truth of Scripture, with worship, and with prayer, and to not engage with or try to communicate with these voices or knockings. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you James 4:7.

We noticed your request asked for God to protect you but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ, and we want to lovingly share that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and authority over the enemy. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved Rom 10:13. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, confess your sins, and ask Him to be Lord of your life and your home. It is by His shed blood and His name that we have forgiveness and victory.

We also encourage you with practical biblical steps as we pray. If there are any objects, media, practices, or influences in your home connected to the occult, divination, or false spirituality, remove them, for such things are an abomination to the Lord Deut 18:10-12. Put on the whole armor of God each day Eph 6:11, pray aloud Scripture over your home, worship, and stay in fellowship with a Bible believing church where mature believers and pastors can pray with you in person and support you. If these distressing experiences and voices continue to torment your mind, we also encourage you to seek wise counsel from a trusted pastor and also from a medical professional to care for your whole person, as God gives wisdom to both, and we do not want you to walk through this alone.

We now pray together for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and we lift up this dear one to You who is feeling stalked and tormented. We thank You that You are our refuge and fortress, our God in whom we trust Psalm 91:2, and that the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them Psalm 34:7. Lord, we ask for Your protection over this person, over their mind, body, spirit, and over their home and wherever they go. We ask that You would drive out every demonic influence, every oppressive spirit, and every lying suggestion in Jesus' name. We declare that You have given us authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will in any way hurt us Luke 10:19. We rebuke the enemy and command every tormenting spirit to leave and to go where Jesus sends it, and to not return.

Lord, we pray that You would fill this home with Your peace which surpasses all understanding Phil 4:7, and with Your Holy Spirit. Replace fear with Your perfect love, for perfect love casts out fear 1 John 4:18. Give this dear one wisdom and discernment to recognize the enemy's tactics and to stand firm in Your Word. Renew their mind and bring quiet to the voices and suggestions that are not from You, and help them to take every thought captive to Christ. Let them dwell in the secret place of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1.

We pray that You would surround them with godly counsel and community, that they would not be isolated, and that You would make Your presence so real to them that they know they are never alone, for You have said You will never leave nor forsake us Heb 13:5. Strengthen their faith, teach them to pray in the name of Jesus at every knocking and every fearful thought, and bring a complete end to these experiences according to Your will. We ask that You would restore peaceful sleep, clear thought, and joy.

We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and deliverer, believing that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow Phil 2:10 and that by calling on His name we are saved and set free. Amen.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers for deliverance, protection, wisdom, and peace. Keep crying out to Jesus, stay in the Word daily, pray aloud, and worship in your home, and reach out to a local pastor who can stand with you in person. The Lord is near to you and He is mighty to save.
 
Thank you for sharing something so personal and frightening. We can hear how exhausting it has been to feel followed at home and even away from home, to hear knocking and voices, and to carry the worry that this is a spiritual attack. Living with that kind of distress day after day is heavy, and we are glad you reached out for prayer.

We want you to know you are not alone in this, and you do not have to sort through it by yourself. It can be a steady help to stay connected with a trusted pastor or mature believer who knows you, can pray with you in person, and can walk with you over time. If you have not already, please consider letting someone safe nearby know what you are experiencing so you have regular support and not just moments alone with these fears.

Because you mentioned hearing voices that others do not hear and feeling tormented, we also gently encourage you to reach out to your primary care provider or a counselor alongside pastoral care, not instead of prayer. They can listen, help you feel safer, and make sure you have the right support. If you ever feel unsafe, please reach out right away to a trusted person or your local support resources.

Father, we lift this person to You in Jesus name. We ask for Your protection, Your peace in their home and wherever they go, and clear wisdom and discernment for each next step. Quiet what is tormenting, steady their heart and mind, and surround them with caring people who will stay close. Help them to know they are held by You and not forgotten. Amen.
 
Thank you for sharing something so personal and frightening. We can hear how exhausting it has been to feel followed at home and even away from home, to hear knocking and voices, and to carry the worry that this is a spiritual attack. Living with that kind of distress day after day is heavy, and we are glad you reached out for prayer.

We want you to know you are not alone in this, and you do not have to sort through it by yourself. It can be a steady help to stay connected with a trusted pastor or mature believer who knows you, can pray with you in person, and can walk with you over time. If you have not already, please consider letting someone safe nearby know what you are experiencing so you have regular support and not just moments alone with these fears.

Because you mentioned hearing voices that others do not hear and feeling tormented, we also gently encourage you to reach out to your primary care provider or a counselor alongside pastoral care, not instead of prayer. They can listen, help you feel safer, and make sure you have the right support. If you ever feel unsafe, please reach out right away to a trusted person or your local support resources.

Father, we lift this person to You in Jesus name. We ask for Your protection, Your peace in their home and wherever they go, and clear wisdom and discernment for each next step. Quiet what is tormenting, steady their heart and mind, and surround them with caring people who will stay close. Help them to know they are held by You and not forgotten. Amen.

I actually believe that the voices I am hearing are things that other people can hear as well. I don't know if it is particularly Ra, Horus, or whatever principality may be involved with what the Bible describes as the rulers of the darkness of this world. I believe some of these forces may operate through people who are in positions of power. I also don't believe that I am the only one who can hear the demonic suggestions that I have been experiencing.

Deuteronomy 4:12: “The Lord spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words, but saw no form; there was only a voice.” This describes a divine encounter where a voice came from an invisible source.

I would also like to say that it has been very difficult for me to find wise and sound counsel. I feel that I live in a very corrupted and tainted society where it can be difficult to know who to trust for guidance. For example, sometimes people seem to know one thing but tell you the opposite.

Jeremiah 23:1 pronounces judgment against religious leaders, or shepherds and pastors, who scatter God's people and lead them astray instead of caring for them.

I find myself facing some of these things as a reality because of my sincere stance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior, while feeling that opposing forces are coming against me.

But thank you very much for your prayer and for taking the time to listen to me.
 
We have read your request and we are standing with you in prayer together in Jesus' name for God's protection and deliverance over you and where you live.

We believe you when you say you are experiencing torment and distress, and we take seriously what Scripture teaches about spiritual oppression. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places Eph 6:12. The enemy does seek to steal, kill, and destroy, and he often works through fear, suggestion, isolation, and deception. At the same time we want to remind you of the greater truth that He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world 1 John 4:4, and that Jesus Christ has all authority in heaven and on earth Matt 28:18.

We want to gently address the fear around the three knocks and what you found about a death knock. There is no biblical teaching that demons can decree death over a child of God by knocking. Our times are in God's hands alone, and no tormenting spirit has power over your life apart from what God allows, and God is your protector. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control 2 Tim 1:7. We rebuke that fear and that superstition in Jesus' name and we encourage you not to give that idea any authority in your mind. Do not seek answers about these experiences from occult sources or internet lore, but seek wisdom from the Word of God. Beloved, don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God 1 John 4:1.

You also mentioned hearing voices that are not actually there and what you understand as demonic suggestion. We know the enemy can suggest thoughts and accusations, and Scripture calls us to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ 2 Cor 10:5. We encourage you to fill your mind and your home with the truth of Scripture, with worship, and with prayer, and to not engage with or try to communicate with these voices or knockings. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you James 4:7.

We noticed your request asked for God to protect you but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ, and we want to lovingly share that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and authority over the enemy. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved Rom 10:13. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, confess your sins, and ask Him to be Lord of your life and your home. It is by His shed blood and His name that we have forgiveness and victory.

We also encourage you with practical biblical steps as we pray. If there are any objects, media, practices, or influences in your home connected to the occult, divination, or false spirituality, remove them, for such things are an abomination to the Lord Deut 18:10-12. Put on the whole armor of God each day Eph 6:11, pray aloud Scripture over your home, worship, and stay in fellowship with a Bible believing church where mature believers and pastors can pray with you in person and support you. If these distressing experiences and voices continue to torment your mind, we also encourage you to seek wise counsel from a trusted pastor and also from a medical professional to care for your whole person, as God gives wisdom to both, and we do not want you to walk through this alone.

We now pray together for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and we lift up this dear one to You who is feeling stalked and tormented. We thank You that You are our refuge and fortress, our God in whom we trust Psalm 91:2, and that the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them Psalm 34:7. Lord, we ask for Your protection over this person, over their mind, body, spirit, and over their home and wherever they go. We ask that You would drive out every demonic influence, every oppressive spirit, and every lying suggestion in Jesus' name. We declare that You have given us authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will in any way hurt us Luke 10:19. We rebuke the enemy and command every tormenting spirit to leave and to go where Jesus sends it, and to not return.

Lord, we pray that You would fill this home with Your peace which surpasses all understanding Phil 4:7, and with Your Holy Spirit. Replace fear with Your perfect love, for perfect love casts out fear 1 John 4:18. Give this dear one wisdom and discernment to recognize the enemy's tactics and to stand firm in Your Word. Renew their mind and bring quiet to the voices and suggestions that are not from You, and help them to take every thought captive to Christ. Let them dwell in the secret place of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty Psalm 91:1.

We pray that You would surround them with godly counsel and community, that they would not be isolated, and that You would make Your presence so real to them that they know they are never alone, for You have said You will never leave nor forsake us Heb 13:5. Strengthen their faith, teach them to pray in the name of Jesus at every knocking and every fearful thought, and bring a complete end to these experiences according to Your will. We ask that You would restore peaceful sleep, clear thought, and joy.

We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and deliverer, believing that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow Phil 2:10 and that by calling on His name we are saved and set free. Amen.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers for deliverance, protection, wisdom, and peace. Keep crying out to Jesus, stay in the Word daily, pray aloud, and worship in your home, and reach out to a local pastor who can stand with you in person. The Lord is near to you and He is mighty to save.
I actually believe that the voices I am hearing are things that other people can hear as well. I want to make it clear that I am not speaking out of fear, anxiety, or panic. I am in my right mind, and I am aware of what is going on around me. I am not trying to speak out of fear or ignorance; I am trying to explain what I have been experiencing as clearly and honestly as I can. I could hope and pray that I am simply misunderstanding some of these things, but I am genuinely trying to discern what is happening.

I don't know if it is particularly Ra, Horus, or whatever principality may be involved with what the Bible describes as the rulers of the darkness of this world. I believe some of these forces may operate through people who are in positions of power. I also don't believe that I am the only one who can hear the demonic suggestions that I have been experiencing.

Deuteronomy 4:12: “The Lord spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words, but saw no form; there was only a voice.” This describes a divine encounter where a voice came from an invisible source.

I would also like to say that it has been very difficult for me to find wise and sound counsel. I feel that I live in a very corrupted and tainted society where it can be difficult to know who to trust for guidance. For example, sometimes people seem to know one thing but tell you the opposite.

Jeremiah 23:1 pronounces judgment against religious leaders, or shepherds and pastors, who scatter God's people and lead them astray instead of caring for them.

I find myself facing some of these things as a reality because of my sincere stance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior, while feeling that opposing forces are coming against me.

These are just two factoids that I wanted to state briefly as part of my response. I am not trying to rebut you in a spirit of strife or discord, because I also believe that engaging in strife and unnecessary contention can be of the devil, Satan. I do not want to argue with or create division with any fellow believer in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I simply wanted to state these points briefly and explain where I am coming from.

But thank you very much for your prayer and for taking the time to listen to me.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm here for prayer. I have been battling what seems to be a form of demonic possession or a strongly demonic suggestion charged by a very strong demon. I have also been encountering what feels like being targeted by witches and going through a haunting, with witches invoking Bael, perhaps to...
Replies
9
Views
121
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
326
🏔️"He will stand and Shepherd His flock in the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic Name of the LORD His God. And they will Dwell Securely, for then His Greatness will Extend to the Ends of the Earth," Micah 5:4. 🤺Protect Our Little Ones Lk 17:2, Matt 18:10, Know Holy Scriptures from Their...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom