2020 VISION AND BEYOND

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May Jesus give you the vision to fast, pray and share Jesus with everyone you live around, you work around and you find anyone in the street. Our vision should be on eternity, on our heavenly home where we all are heading.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My vision in life is this. To see Jesus face to face and to bow down before Him when I enter heaven. Trials and tribulations on earth shall mean nothing anymore. The only thing it matters is to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, then everything will be all right.

🙏🙏God I ask You in Jesus' name, heal and deliver me of anything and everything in my life that is not of You. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me with the love, desire, wisdom, trust, strength, and the Spirit of obedience to always walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for my life. Let me daily, moment by moment, live my life only for Your approval, applause, and praise. God may You become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank YOU Jesus!

Last edited:

Similar Requests

Zoe's prayer request: Hi I hope y'all are doing well but I'm not.. I've been struggling with sacrificing things that keep me sick such as sexual interactions with others, manipulation and lying ---. And once it turns April it will be a year since my parents found out about my problems and I've...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom