2020 prophetic word for you

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Watch this short you tube video and be blessed!
"2020 prophetic word for you" (you tube channel Joseph the Dreamer).

God bless you all!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Biological & Chemical Attack From Within MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM JONATHAN THEIBEN Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill”...
Replies
Views
ONE URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Thanks to all for continued prayers. Mr. Mahadevan is improving slowly. Doctors told that he has to tolerate breathing through mouth and nose so that they will remove tracheostomy tube. We are eagerly waiting for it to happen. Also 15 ml of liquid food is tried per day...
Replies
Views
Kindly pray for me regarding securing a job and permanent residency in Australia. My case is an emergency that needs urgent intervention from God. I believe in the prophetic auction in this ministry and the ministry of Pastor Jerry Eze.
Replies
Views
Thank you for the Prayers for my daughter Peaches, I was able to visit her today I was nervous at first because I didn't know what to expect she seen me and her daughter at was looking at us she has the tube in her throat and she was trying to say something, we video her today. She cried, the...
Replies
Views
one Urgent prayer request: Thanks to all for continued prayers. Mr. Mahadevan is improving a lot. Doctors have told that if he tries breathing through mouth or nose, they will try to remove tracheostomy tube by weaning it off. Please pray that he stays stable and breathe through mouth. Also he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom