2020 Is The Year for Perfect Vision (20/20)!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May the Lord increase our vision from merely ourselves to His Kingdom, our governments and authorities. as well as for our family members, friends and selves (in that order, Matt 6:33)... In Jesus’ Name.

But seek first His Kingdom and righteousness, and all these other things the gentiles seek ( food, clothing, other Earthly things only, c.f. Matt 6:31-32) shall be added to you in addition to The Kingdom (God’s Priority, Matt 6:33 [in context]), in Jesus’ Word and Authority, Amen!

Our eternal vision on earth should be to see Jesus face to face and to live with Him forever. His promise is this. I am coming soon and my reward is with Me... Are you expecting a reward that will last for eternity or just for one single year?

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God will give us all a vision to follow Him all the way to heaven. To win lost souls for Him and to do His will till our days on earth are over.

Similar Requests

• Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH EVENING PEOPLE OF GOD Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun." Therefore, on this, the first Sabbath of 2024, I great you with a familiar, or what could be labeled an "Old New Message." A fitting resolution for the year ahead. The familiar message in God's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the time came, Jesus and the apostles sat down together at the table. Jesus said, "I have been very eager to eat this Passover meal with you before my suffering begins. For I tell you now that I won't eat this meal again until its meaning is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God." Then he took a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom