2 painful pimples

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that swelling and little pain in 2 pimples on my face and neck will go away.
Hormonal or digestive.
Thank you
 
Natasha I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray that the infected painful pimple on my lip will heal soon. Please pray that it'll be less painful soon, at least by Saturday. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
217
All every skin marks blemishes problems pimples spots moles all pale skin all dry skin all scars all pigmentation marks all every red viens white heads black heads every lines wrinkles all puffiness under my left eye every dark circles hollow under my eyes every all skin problems blemishes marks...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom