2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. —1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... As horrible as the Cross was, it wasn't the final chapter of the Jesus' story. Jesus died and then rose again. We can...
Replies
Views
we must never stop praying for our families or this nation 2 chron7:14 If my people will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways He will heal and forgive .Father I come to you as one of your many intercessors for my family Teresa Sean Killian and Danika I pray for Mercy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. —James 4:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James' brother, Jesus, taught this principle when he healed on the Sabbath (Mark 3:1-7) and told the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:29-37). If we have the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. —Matthew 3:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... John's words sound strange in a world afraid to tell the truth about sin, wickedness, and evil. Yet all lost people — people who do not know Jesus and those who claim to follow him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom