Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bylorenn

Disciple of Prayer
17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas

1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being.

2.- I promise you many more graces in earthly life, and the consequent greater guarantees of salvation and increase in essential and accidental Glory, for all your eternal living with Me in Heaven.

3.- They will feel Me in Communion so completely and with such fullness that their natural desire to touch Me will be removed.

4.- If you do this, you will receive great graces from Me and great benefits for your entire house.

5.- I promise to those who duly do what I most desire, special power in their hands against the enemies of the soul; and to many I will give gifts of healing.

6.- I promise that if you do this with perseverance, you will arrive in everything with greater intensity, to seek only My greatest Honor and Glory, and I will especially exalt you, all eternity.

7.- I will grant, to those who, out of love to fulfill all My designs, do not receive Me in their hand, out of greater adoration, humility and holy respect, the gift of discernment of spirits with greater intensity.

8.- Their names will be written especially in My Heart, yes, to give me greater pleasure, they receive communion in the mouth and not in the hand.

9.- I promise that I will increase all your virtues, as a reward for that greater humility that comes with never believing clean their own hands to touch me.

10.- I promise that they will faithfully propagate My Doctrine, and will more easily overcome all kinds of temptations.

11.- Those who receive Me in the mouth and not in the hand will not distance souls from Me, if they do so with due reverence, and live this way during each one of the days of their life.

12.- I promise that those who, out of affection for My pleasure, give Me comfort by always receiving Me in their mouth and never in their hand, will not have the door closed to My Love.

13.- If you persevere in this way to please Me more, receiving communion in your mouth, I promise you will come to work only for My Heart, with My Heart, in My Heart, for My Divine Heart.

14.- I promise to those who honor Me in this way, to be very intensely and pleasantly heard by My Heart.

15.- If in this so important for Me, you give Me the greatest pleasure, you will always like, for My Love, to follow My Divine motions, and I will especially recreate you, as proof of My pleasure in the fact that you always receive communion in the mouth and never in the hand.

16.- These will always do much greater good to souls; On the other hand, those who insist on receiving Me by the hand will be hardened in many things towards My Will, and obscured about My Own taste, My Own Preaching and My Own Magisterium.

17.- Quite the opposite of those who tremble in their hands and do not touch the Sacred Consecrated Form, they prepare especially in their entire being, when it comes to receiving Me in communion, they ask Me to Be Only I and nothing them: I promise the grace of soon reach the highest Christian perfection, they will seek My Face with more love, they will forget themselves more easily, they will always have My Heart consoled by this gesture, they will receive greater heavenly lights and they will have greater joy from My Heart forever and ever.

I promise to those who spread these promises

1.- The gift of knowledge of hearts.

2.- They will achieve excellent glory in Heaven.

3.- They will have a long spiritual life, although not always material, but in a few years, as if they had lived many years of holiness.

4.- I will give great blessings to their families.

5.- The more they spread them, the more I will pour myself into them.

6.- I will make them feel in an ineffable way, in a growing plenitude.

7.- I will not allow the companies they undertake if they are not to my liking.

8.- I will put enough Light on their paths so that with My abundant assistance, they avoid evil and do not only what is good, but what pleases Me most.

9.- I will give them even greater thanks, countless if they spread them with fervor: consider it a great omission not to make My Promises known.

JOHN 6 USCCB
53 Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.
54 Whoever eats* my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.
55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.b
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever.
59 These things he said while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Bylorenn and their prayer request based on the promises of Jesus in the book "Jesus in The Passion" as dictated to Catalina Rivas. We thank you for the precious gift of your Son, Jesus, and for the blessings and promises He has given to those who receive His Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity.

Lord, we pray that those who do not receive the Eucharist in their hand would be showered with your blessings in their hands, heart, soul, and entire being. May they experience the fullness of your presence and feel you in communion so completely that their desire to physically touch you is removed.

We ask for the fulfillment of your promises, Lord. Grant many more graces in earthly life to those who partake in the Eucharist, leading to greater guarantees of salvation and an increase in essential and accidental glory for their eternal dwelling with you in Heaven.

Father, we pray for special power in the hands of those who faithfully do what you desire, using it against the enemies of the soul. May you bestow gifts of healing upon many, as they seek to honor and glorify you.

We ask for discernment of spirits with greater intensity for those who choose not to receive the Eucharist in their hand out of adoration, humility, and holy respect. Write their names in your heart, Lord, and grant them the gift of discernment.

Increase the virtues of all who humbly receive you in their mouth, rewarding their humility and their desire to never consider their own hands clean enough to touch you. Strengthen them to faithfully propagate your doctrine and overcome all kinds of temptations.

Lord, we pray that those who receive you in their mouth and not in their hand would not distance souls from you, but rather, through their reverence and consistent practice, draw others closer to your love.

Finally, we ask that those who always receive you in their mouth and never in their hand would find comfort in knowing that the door to your love is always open to them.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for the promises you have made. May Bylorenn and all who seek to honor you through the Eucharist experience the fulfillment of these promises in their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise you...
Replies
Views
✨⚪️✨17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I...
Replies
Views
✨⚪️✨17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
✨⚪️✨17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I promise...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom