2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Jesus, I pray that my son will have a restful, relaxed, calm, joyful, satisfied, and peaceful day today and tonight. Jesus, I pray he will have the most beautiful relationship with me, his sisters, our extended family, and friends. Jesus, I pray for all confusion, rigid stubbornness, vocal...
Replies
10
Views
324
Father, I pray Your hedge of protection around my ### son, deliver him from every form of abuse, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. Expose the deeds of darkness and bring them to light. Send Your angels to guard and keep him, in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
225
Father, save, heal & protect my family. Help us walk in Your will and love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. For closer relationships in Christ. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Lord ~ in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
356
Please pray for me and ### for healing ### and ###.
Replies
10
Views
283
Please pray for me. I need a healing miracle for my liver. Unfortunately, I have end-stage Child C liver cirrhosis. The doctors are giving me only a little time to live. I need a healing miracle.
Replies
11
Views
466
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
337
Lprd please my both neighbours are starting to make noise just when I wanted to get some rest. It's time for afternoon rest. All kinds of noises. It's Sunday afternoon. Terrible. Lord remove those evil spirits.
Replies
8
Views
322
My house is destroyed by the hurricane; termites ate the door and I can't close it properly. I urgently need to go and fix it tomorrow. I need a cheap ride, good company, and help.
Replies
9
Views
310
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
265
Jesus Christ I pray for my complete marriage restoration and preservation, successful marriage, removal of third parties girls from my husband's life, allotment of new room to my husband in college, good health, blessings for forever successful marriage.
Replies
8
Views
278
Back
Top Bottom