2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Prayer that the Lord will give me a full-time permanent job as a Business Analyst/Managerial job and block all those companies which are unethical to light only the one which is right. Pray for the right spouse too as I am searching for one.
Replies
7
Views
259
Hi, can you please pray for me? I feel sad and far and distant from God. I do want to be closer to him. I want to feel like I’m closer to him. I want to feel like I love him. I want to feel like he loves me. He has been there for me without doubt without failure. My feelings are messed up right...
Replies
8
Views
358
I found a 900-page college algebra textbook by ### to relearn math because my last math class was about ### years ago. I hope Jesus Christ helps me to complete the textbook. I feel apprehensive and am hoping that God Almighty Jesus Christ helps me to go through the math steadily. My anxiety is...
Replies
7
Views
269
Asking for prayers for relief from pain and peaceful, restorative sleep..in Jesus name. amen
Replies
7
Views
221
My family is under attack. The enemy is trying to break up my family. I ask that we are brought back together. And for whatever he is battling spiritually. I ask for forgiveness on both of us. Remove anger, division, bitterness between the both of us. Please cleanse his mind of anything that is...
Replies
6
Views
321
Please pray that my friend ### contacts me more.
Replies
6
Views
239
Please pray my relationship with my friend is protected.
Replies
6
Views
241
Please pray for ### calls me soon.
Replies
6
Views
236
Prayer for Justice to be done by Jesus as this ### asked me during the interview to expose out some confidential operational secrets of my previous company which I refuse and I have texted them 2 emails but no reply thus I escalate to the authorities as this might constitute as theft as they are...
Replies
6
Views
211
Pls kindly pray to faster my approval of application to travel abroad. thank you
Replies
6
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom