2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Please pray that my friend thinks more good thoughts of ###.
Replies
8
Views
266
Please pray my relationship with my friend gets better.
Replies
8
Views
260
Asking prayer for healing and restored health of eyesight following retina surgery, thank you in Jesus name, amen
Replies
10
Views
274
I ask silent requests. Thank You, Lord. . in Jesus' Name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
238
Please pray for good restorative sleep, improvements on health, and financial breakthrough, in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
316
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 64:7: No one calls on your name or strives to lay hold of you; for you have hidden your face from us and have given us over to our sins. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 64:7 expresses the depth of human sinfulness and...
Replies
8
Views
357
The devil has been attacking my financial stability for many years now. I pray for the Lord to shield me against the enemy so that I can gain stability.
Replies
9
Views
247
🙌 "O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!" Ps 8:1. Father we thank You for working in the lives of our family members, friends and acquaintances in church and the business space. We have been asking for quality, Christian conversations, ability to talk and speak to one...
Replies
9
Views
329
Dear Lord, I come to You today asking for inner peace throughout this whole week. Quiet my mind and calm my heart, so I can walk with confidence, clarity, and faith. Guide me in my blogging journey—let every word I share bring inspiration, hope, and joy to others. Establish all our plans, Lord...
Replies
10
Views
411
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus root out my evil ### from the household we live in, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all his abusive behavior towards me to try to tear me down and have me doubt myself, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
7
Views
284
Back
Top Bottom