2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Kindly pray for my husband he is having his surgery today
Replies
11
Views
260
I have six unspoken prayer requests. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
181
Lord, soften & heal my family's hearts in You. Heal and protect us in all ways. Deliver us from evil. Holy Spirit, convict, strengthen and draw us close to Jesus. Thank You, ###
Replies
11
Views
318
Father, I know that there is great potential deep down inside of me. Satan has used so called relatives, friends, colleagues and others to bully, harass, intimidate and block the path of fully expressing my self as a human being. I’m hurt badly and need recovery. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
222
Dear God please can ### ask me to be her boyfriend as I really enjoy her asking me to ice skating just for fun but I can never go sadly so please God can you do this
Replies
7
Views
331
My season of overwhelming joy is here in Jesus's mighty name.
Replies
8
Views
338
I need God to provide a new place and money to move and pay for stuff. Thanks. I also need God's protection.
Replies
7
Views
203
Replies
7
Views
180
Job 9:30–32 English Standard Version 30 If I wash myself with snow and ncleanse my hands with lye, 31 yet you will plunge me into a pit, and my own clothes will oabhor me. 32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I might answer him, that we should come to trial together.
Replies
7
Views
275
Extra strong angelic protection for ###. Angels in camp around ### day and night. The Blood of Jesus Christ to cover his body, head, soul, spirit and mind. To be healthy and strong. No problem with head, heart or blood pressure. I ask for this in Jesus Name only. Amen
Replies
8
Views
412
Back
Top Bottom