2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Please pray for us urgently ### and ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously bless, prosper, and keep us safe in great health, happiness, and love. Please pray for us for a new urgently needed safe car and ongoing prosperity. GOD bless ### and ###.
Replies
10
Views
339
Our House has been for sale for a year. We have a great offer pending on the inspection in the next week. Please pray in Jesus name we pass the inspection so we can bless the buyer with our beautiful home.
Replies
12
Views
626
Askign for oyur help. I need abreak form my mother who ahs aspetger snyorme. this is a livng hell. I am conrtoleld 24 /=. she is drill seergent. iw annad and GOd doesnt car epls soemoen pray for me im angry and becomign violnt. im overowkred and ANGRY im nt well im trying to take care fo myself...
Replies
9
Views
248
Please agree with me in prayer that God will provide wisdom to my family members and bless us all with good health and prosperity. Including that he teach us to have faith the size of a mustard seed. I ask this in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
264
Father, forgive me for my words fall short, and I cannot even begin to describe what I want to say. My words are in my heart, Father, please hear them. In jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
278
We are under extreme spiritual attack. Pray for our health, safety, and we'll being, and that evil can no longer affect us. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
219
Heavenly Father, we come before You seeking Your divine intervention for my children. Father, we pray for an immediate end to the manipulation, control, and suffering that they are experiencing at the hands of their own father. Break the chains of fear and oppression that have been placed upon...
Replies
10
Views
318
Dear Jesus, Please send blessings for our expo tomorrow. Please send us success and happiness. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
389
Asking the Lord's help for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....### million in 2019 and now even ### million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some areas, THE...
Replies
10
Views
255
I live in a Muslim dominant country, where converting to Christianity is illegal. I knew and accepted Jesus a couple of years ago but I have had to keep it a secret for safety reasons. This, in addition to some other circumstances, make my marriage to a believer almost impossible, and I know...
Replies
10
Views
423
Back
Top Bottom