2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Please pray for me to get a job that pays me well, have benefits so I can take care of ### and my son. Pray for both of our safety, health and wellness.
Replies
8
Views
205
in Jesus name parade is God’s will for us to get home safely. We have ### minutes and my husband is falling asleep.
Replies
6
Views
176
I am asking for divine Favor and protection of God over my life. Thank you for praying.
Replies
9
Views
381
I have three unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
149
### ### ### are well the pets in the family are well. ### gets a place to STAAy live where she can keep her cats and the black cats outside tonight are well. ###, and ###’s cats are well period permanently. ###’s offspring have their essence and ### period permanently. Lock out all negative...
Replies
5
Views
218
Father, I ask silent requests. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
220
Lord Jesus thank you fir everything Lord. Thank you Jesus for making my previous exam go well. Lord I pray that i dont procrastinate and study dilogently for my upcoming chem exam. Lord I pray that whatever I study only comes for the exam and I am able to remember with clarity. Lord I pray that...
Replies
7
Views
282
Jesus please let my son finish up in the bathroom and go to bed. He takes forever and it is not fair to the rest of us not to mention he is up too late and we have a lot to do today. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
384
Over the past few days I have lost so much knowledge of who I am/will be and what I even believe in. It’s been very emotionally tumultuous and in addition, I got a YouTube short with Jesus pictured and a voice saying that a woman I’m very close to seeks my destruction, which definitely doesn’t...
Replies
7
Views
222
My to-be daughter-in-law's oldest son who has been a devoted & dedicated hard-working young man has been under siege from Heo-C as it ravages his system. He is in intensive care and losing ground. Please pray God's will be done. Bless you.
Replies
7
Views
305
Back
Top Bottom