2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around my daughter ###. Jesus please miraculously heal ### from PODS, touch your ankle and completely heal it so she would not have to have surgery on ###. Repair and Replace anything that is not of You Jesus in her body that is affecting her health.. I...
Replies
7
Views
304
I earnestly seek divine intervention for the arrival of a commendable man in my life, one who can be both a friend and a husband. Pray that he has consciousness and awareness. I hope for him to embody qualities such as honesty, a commitment to truthfulness, and unwavering love. It is essential...
Replies
7
Views
272
Heavenly Father, I lift my youngest son to You, Lord. Embrace him with Your love and grace, and enlighten his heart and mind as he navigates his struggles and identity. Strengthen him against the temptations of the world, and remind him of Your unwavering love and purpose for his life. Guide...
Replies
7
Views
265
For passing my semestral grade in ### I pray to pass Lord.
Replies
7
Views
319
I ask for prayer for godly companionship in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
287
Dear God, the creator of this universe and the God of beginning and the end of this world. Help me. Amen
Replies
8
Views
263
Heavenly Father please calm this winter storm coming our way today and tomorrow. They are saying ### to ### inches of snow, ### to ### inches of sleet and freezing rain. There will be lots of power outages. Please let it be rain and not the ice and snow they are saying. Please keep our power on...
Replies
8
Views
367
My name is ### with velocardiofacial syndrome with speech impairment and I found out that my ### wife ### cheated on ### and heal ### marriage and my ### wife ### dating on younger men and ### peoples stole everything away from ### and ### hates ### and please restore my ### wife ### marriage...
Replies
6
Views
228
I have three unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
124
Lord Jesus, please protect me from satan, he is tormenting me everyday, please remove him, I am in so much anxiety, please can you remove him once and for all, please have mercy on me, I am suffering greatly right now
Replies
6
Views
327
Back
Top Bottom