2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Dear God, I’m sorry for what I’ve done in the past. I’m sorry for the way I treated ### who was a good person. I’m sorry for how I treated ### and his family. I’m sorry for all the drama that went off. I’m sorry that I was a selfish person. I don’t know who’s the problem anymore though in my...
Replies
6
Views
186
Lord I pray for a job urgently in Jesus name . Amen
Replies
11
Views
229
I need God mercy, grace and devine intervention in my life and the life of my family
Replies
8
Views
350
Please pray for me ### and my family we are going through difficult times right now and we are in need of a miracle and a Financial blessing. My husband is having some health issues and I have not been able to work a full-time job due to his disability. Sometimes I have to stay home to help him...
Replies
7
Views
207
Please will you all Pray in the name of Jesus, Please Almighty God, forgive ###'s sins, and if it is Thy will, heal her brain and body of all damages caused by intracerebral haemorrhage and cerebellar stroke. I offer this Prayer in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
324
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you please make ### a born again Christian, ask Jesus Christ into his heart through me, me, my husband, my husband by your mighty power, right now please Lord without absolutely no no delay at all in Jesus name please melt melt mightly...
Replies
7
Views
206
Lord We Praise and Thank You-we humbly ask that you grant us safety in travel in winter storm weather. Asking Lord that we don't waste any part of our life or what You have given -grant us success to the work of our hands Ps90:17, enable us to make the most of time, resources, guard words, also...
Replies
11
Views
448
Please pray for my son Miko , he has become addicted to video games, he is living his marriage and his walk with the lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
10
Views
419
Lord I ask you please please remove permanently absolutely all every lumbs bumbs lumby bits bumby bits rough bits puckery bits grainey bits dark circles hollows all every spots pimples lines wrinkles excess skin moles red viens pigmentation marks all skin allergies all sensitive skin all pake...
Replies
9
Views
285
Gloria work with me ### years ago but n ### is wrong
Replies
6
Views
201
Back
Top Bottom