2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Hello. This is a sad prayer Undesperate prayer request. As you know, my father-in-law took ill in April with several bleeds. On the brain he was told he would die about ### times and he hasn't. He was ready to go to rehabilitation home which would have been amazing. Everything he needs. This...
Replies
9
Views
307
Dear Prayer Community, Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. We are truly grateful for your kindness and compassion. 1. Praise the Lord! My blood test results have shown that my baby is a healthy baby girl. Please continue to pray for my pregnancy, as our baby's health and...
Replies
8
Views
294
I’m having anaphylaxis from my deodorant :(
Replies
8
Views
241
My wife lied to me she was was raped. And for that I said to her the man didn't take anything from her. I always believe she was pure despite what happened Before I met her I asked God to give me a miracle, and miracle happened. But recently I found out she had consensual sex, and she claimed...
Replies
9
Views
382
As a small business owner in these tough economic times we are struggling to pay the bills and provide for our family and the families of our employees. I pray the lord will guide customers back thru our doors so we can once again pay our bills and provide for our families
Replies
7
Views
258
I have applied for a job as a Christian therapist please pray I am accepted for the job
Replies
7
Views
153
Please pray for me, I am suffering from headache. ###
Replies
8
Views
188
Pray for ### and I. I've been hurt, broken because we are no longer speaking, and I have been super sad and hurt not being able to function. Pray for my husband as well for early release from prison and that he gets good news this month. I pray God take this stress from me; it's sitting in the...
Replies
10
Views
383
Please Pray in the name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, Please if it is Thy will, forgive ### of all sin and restore her brain, mind and body to full health, return her to the health and strength of her younger days. Please Lord, if it is Thy will, grant to ###'s husband the miracle of her sickness...
Replies
10
Views
372
Much of ### sees heavy snowfall overnight, more snow, flash freezing prayers for us all that is dealing with this storm still in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
283
Back
Top Bottom