2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus to ask for your help and guidance. We ask that you would grant ### the strength and faith to grow taller. We pray that you would bless him with the ability to reach his goal of ###. We thank you for your grace and mercy and we know that all...
Replies
6
Views
171
Please pray for me and with me this morning for victory and perseverenve in spiritual battle in Jesus the Son's name. Thank you so much.
Replies
6
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking forgiveness for all my sins. Lord, bless me and strengthen my faith in You. You are the giver and sustainer of all things. Please be with me and work wondrous miracles in my life. I humbly ask for financial provision to...
Replies
7
Views
163
I have a possibly difficult discussion to have one on one with my supervisor today, praying that all goes well and for God to give me wisdom, proper words, humility, and attitude for the meeting. In Jesus' name!
Replies
7
Views
220
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1)For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2)for business and...
Replies
8
Views
203
Hi ### ###, I just pull up to the court this morning ### ### for my son ###. I have like ### min before court start. Please keep ### in prayer during this time and hours. I don't know how long it will be, but I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the court will give him another chance that he...
Replies
5
Views
259
Jesus please help me with my illness , May my illness be in remission. Jesus I pray for all those that need help with there illness . Lord pls bless us with good health .
Replies
6
Views
256
prayers for all that has lost there power such sad time to loose due to cold snap let alone the ones that are loosing power due to not able to pay for high power bills due to stay warm so sad this is happening to so many keep them all in your daily prayers all will work out in Jesus name amen...
Replies
6
Views
261
Prayer for my mom's health. My chest pain and left hand pain very weakness. My mom good and kind-hearted person. Prayer for my mom good health and long life. I prayer for my mom good health and long life in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen🙏 Praise the Lord. Prayer for my dad's healing. Prayer...
Replies
7
Views
192
PLEASE PRAY FOR DONALD.TO FIND PEACE. IN GOD!!!
Replies
6
Views
222
Back
Top Bottom